We attempted to reschedule after the 1st closure, but now the facility will be closed until August 14, far past our second scheduled date of June 6. Due to this, the Atlantic Club and the AESRC BOD decided that once we rescheduled, if we could no longer proceed with the rescheduled date, nationals would be canceled.
Trust me folks, this is not something we wanted to do, but with the state of affairs at this time, it has left us with no choice in the matter.
This breaks my heart to have to announce this for the club, it’s members, & for the Atlantic English Spot club as they have worked so hard & had SUCH a nice national planned!!!
Stay Healthy friends! See you all in the fall!
Hannah Reynard-AESRC President